Can't receive email - PLEASE PLEASE HELP

Can't receive email - PLEASE PLEASE HELP

Post by Zed » Sat, 11 May 2002 18:15:01

Our exchnage server cannot receive external email. Our ISP is telling me
that when they truy to forward email onto us they get an erro 421
Temporarily not accepting mail
port 25 how can enable this etc etc

PLEASE HELP

Zed

Can't receive email - PLEASE PLEASE HELP

What is your e-mail domain?

--
Corrections are welcome.
Please keep all discussions in NG, so that everybody can participate.

Kirill

1. BIG PROBLEMS Please Help Please Help Please Help Please Help

2 days ago I had a Hard Drive crash on my exchange server <<<< no big deal
it was Raid 5
but after some inspection I found that the RAID backplane was screwed so a
discussion was made to create a new server and put Exchange on it.
No big Deal, configured the server renamed the old on server which was SPOCK
to SPOCK1 named the new server SPOCK now SPOCK1 is/was a BDC the new Spock
is not E-mail is up and running fine but I have noticed some residual
problems. Anywhere I had given a local group access to a mailbox they can no
longer see it. It tells them that no do not have permission to view the
mailbox. Any Ideas? please this has me stumped
If I need to make this a BDC is there any way to make a normal server a BDC
with having to completely reinstall?

Please help

2. relaying mail..

3. I can send, but can't receive email (please help)

4. Mailbox Rights

5. Can't receive email PLEASE HELP!

6. Message Tracking Isn't

7. can't receive internet email w/ windows messaging--ok w/ exchange--PLEASE HELP

8. OWA on 5.5 Sp4

9. Please help, PLEASE PLEASE

10. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP

11. Please Help, Cannot receive email!!!

12. Help PLEASE cannot receive email

13. RELAYING and RECEIVING EMAILS PLEASE HELP