Deliver and forward

Post by Fernando Ronc » Thu, 09 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

Exchange server 5.5
Given any ordinary account, I want to achieve the following:
Whenever an e-mail is sent to that account, it should be
delivered in two different accounts on the same machine, and
then forwarded to another e-mail address. Forwarding is
easily achieved by means of a custom recipient, but, how
do I *also* deliver it locally in two other accounts?

Thank you very much.

Fernando Ronci

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Deliver and forward

Post by Susan Conke » Thu, 09 Dec 1999 04:00:00

distribution list...

Susan

>Hi,

>Exchange server 5.5
>Given any ordinary account, I want to achieve the following:
>Whenever an e-mail is sent to that account, it should be
>delivered in two different accounts on the same machine, and
>then forwarded to another e-mail address. Forwarding is
>easily achieved by means of a custom recipient, but, how
>do I *also* deliver it locally in two other accounts?

>Thank you very much.

>Fernando Ronci

>Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
>Before you buy.

Deliver and forward

and/or Delivery Options/Alternate Recipient.

--
Intel is trying to spoil AMD by pressuring motherboard makers.
Say YES to AMD at

Thanks.

Kirill S. Palagin

1. Forwarded mail not delivered to inbox

I'm using delivery options on an Exchange 2K sp3 server to foward
incoming mail to an outside pop account AND deliver it to the exchange
mailbox.

Mail sent from other exchange users works properly - it forwards out
to the pop mail AND goes into the exchange mailbox.

Mail sent from outside/other users fowards properly but does NOT go
into the exchange mailbox.

I tried to search for this on the ms site and also on the newsgroups,
but don't see anyone having this problem.  Can someone help or point
me to some help?

Thanks!
Scott Miller

2. IPBOOTP

3. Delivering some mail, and forwarding the rest.

4. Distribution Lists

5. XADM: Messages Delivered to External Forwarding Address Lose Attachments (Q298090)

6. Moving Exchange 2k databases (stores) to another partition

7. forwarding some mail, and delivering the rest.

8. OWA - Problem with deleting messages

9. Losing attachment when delivering messages to both forwarding address and mailbo

10. Exchange forwarding Internet mail to another side instead of delivering it

11. Messages Delivered to External Forwarding Address lose Attachments

12. forwarding of non-delivered messages

13. Canot forward mail from external sources to mailbox-enabled users with mail forwarding