How to repair the priv.edb and pub.edb?

Post by Kristinn Johannesso » Thu, 04 Dec 1997 04:00:00

Hi,

I am having trouble with the priv.wdb and the pub.edb files. The Information
Store service can't start and I don't seam to be able to run edbutil on the
files.
Is it possible to fix this and how?

With thanks in advace.

Kristinn Johannesson

How to repair the priv.edb and pub.edb?

Post by Drew » Sun, 07 Dec 1997 04:00:00

Need to know what the error codes your getting. Both from when you try to
run edbutil and what is in the NT Event Log.

Have you run ISINTEG with the fix option?

Drew S.