Setup win95 clients

Post by Alan Harriso » Wed, 10 Dec 1997 04:00:00

Help Help hear come the bears!!

I am in the middle of setting up an Network at my company. I want to set
up exchange server for internal Email only at this stage (external is
down the road). I have setup the serveice and imported the users from NT
and it has set up without a problem. Only when I setup the client
software on a Win95 box, it only lets me use the first mail box I set up
(which is the Administrator one) when I setup another from there own
logon it sets up the user no problem but won't allow access to either in
or out box.

I know that this is because it is still using the Administrator settings
but I'm not sure how to make each user have seperate setups.

Can anyone help me? or is there a good paper or book on how to do this.
I could trawl around until i find something, but it would be a great
help if someone could just ppoint me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance
--
Alan Harrison

1. setup win95 clients

[...]

2. Incoming SMTP mail

3. Setup of NT Exchange and Win95 client

4. HOW TO RECALL READ MESSAGES

5. Setup Exchange client WIN95

6. Exchange 5.5 IMS and Global POP3

7. Integrate Exchange Client in WIN95 setup

8. cdo 1.21 registry entries

9. OWA: Failed login with Win95/98 clients, but does fine with NTWKS clients

10. WIN95 Messaging (Exchange) Client to Exchange Client

11. Win95 Exchange Client as Notes Client?

12. DOS Exchange Client PAB's to WIN95 Exchange Client PAB's