How to tell Exchange to forward *every* message

How to tell Exchange to forward *every* message

Post by Ralph Arvese » Wed, 01 Nov 2000 06:53:28

I use Exchange to send email but read email from a local ISP. A server-side
rule forwards all of my mail to my local ISP.

Some messages are not forwarded though, bounced email notifications are not
for example. Using Outlook 2000, I can not set a client-side rule to forward
these messages either.

Do you know why the Exchange server does not forward every message I get in
my Outlook inbox? Suggestions on what I can check / set on the server?

ralph