Having a BIG problem with PF Client Permissions

Having a BIG problem with PF Client Permissions

Post by Lars » Thu, 12 Dec 2002 04:30:18

Could someone please tell  me if the steps outlined in the following KB
article are performed on the M:\ drive on my Exchange 2000 Server (SP3) /
Win2K (SP3)?  I can't see where else to find the directories of the public
folder.

XADM: Unable to Set Client Permissions on Public Folders Through Exchange
System Manager
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;270905

I was getting the following error message:

Invalid Window Handle
ID no: 80040102
Exchange System Manager

Thank you.
~Lars

Having a BIG problem with PF Client Permissions

Post by Paul » Sun, 16 Feb 2003 10:44:32

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;330508

This article may explain what you're seeing.

1. HAVING A BIG PROBLEM ANY HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

when ever i send something this is what i get now we are using a mail relay
in our dmz and that points to our exchange server in the lan do any of guys
have any idea or ideas how to fix it or what the problem is????

Your message