LDAP Problem with MS Mail Dirsync to Exchange Dirsync Server

LDAP Problem with MS Mail Dirsync to Exchange Dirsync Server

Post by Amnuay Saengwirojanapa » Thu, 06 Nov 1997 04:00:00

My organization has used MS Exchange server 5.0 with MS Mail Server
version 3.2 and 3.5. , Exchange server was Dirsync Server and all of
MS mail server was Remote Dirsync Requestor. Dirsync process is OK.
I could see correct display name of msmail users on receipient container.
        But If  I used IE Internet mail (support LDAP) find user from
Exchange server, it could find user and display directory name of exchange
(It's not fullname of msmail user) in column NAME.
        I want to display fullname of msmail user instead of directory name.
        If anyone known how to solve this problem, Please let me known.

1. DirSync with MS-Mail DirSync Server

Whenever exchange attempts to DirSync with our MS-Mail dirsync Server I get
the following message in my event log.

Event ID: 2078
Source: MSExchangeIS Private
Type: Error
Category: Transport
PR_RESPONSIBILITY.

Can anyone give me a push in the right direction to fix this?

Thanks,
  Shannon

2. hidden recipient

3. Dirsync between MS-Exchange Network and MS-Mail Network

4. CDO: How do I begin?

5. Open Relay Disabling

6. Exchange 5.5 as a requester and MS-Mail as a Dirsync Server

7. Distribution List ?

8. Exchange dirsync server for MS Mail Post offices

9. Exchange Mailbox being renamed on the MS Mail DirSync Server

10. MS Mail dirsync problem

11. MS Mail Connector/Dirsync Problems

12. Dirsync with MS Mail problem ...