server monitors service without minimizing admin?

server monitors service without minimizing admin?

Post by mik.. » Fri, 31 Dec 1999 04:00:00

is there any way to keep server monitors running without keeping
the admin.exe minimized. Can i manually add them to my nt services??

any help would be greatly appreciated

mike

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

server monitors service without minimizing admin?

Post by Lamar Thoma » Mon, 03 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Check out "ServiceMill 3.0.34" at the following link:
http://www.activeplus.com/.  It used to be called "Service-it".  With it you
can make any program run as an NT service.  Hope it helps.

Lamar

*************************************

> is there any way to keep server monitors running without keeping
> the admin.exe minimized. Can i manually add them to my nt services??

> any help would be greatly appreciated

> mike

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

1. Server Monitor: services monitored changing without intervention....

        Anyone seen or know fix for server monitors selected services being
monitored changing without intervention?  It is recreatable at my site. We
are exchange 4.0 sp3
example: I set up a server service monitor for the IMC and I go back and
check this 5 minutes later and it says it is monitoring the system
attendant service! Have queried FEB technet cd and poked around MS
website...not luck yet.

Any input would be appreciated.

Mike Carr
Harris Corporation

2. Security Descriptor with WebDAV

3. link monitor and other monitors via exchange admin

4. mailboxes

5. Minimizing Exchange Impact with Windows 2000 Server

6. The Active Directory datatype cannot be converted to/from a native DS datatype

7. OWA SETUP

8. Server monitors for www service

9. Server Monitor show non-existent Service!!

10. The server monitors will not run as a service

11. Server monitors for www service