Multi Hosts

Post by Oscar Pen » Mon, 08 Jan 2001 17:57:02

Can anyone tell me how how to host multi domain on one server?
    For example , I have DNS resolve two host to the same server:
    aaa.com   1.2.3.4
    bbb.com  1.2.3.4
Then I install e2k on this server, it takes the first name,aaa.com. a user

But it refuse to work.
In e5.5 I can do this by adding a domain name to the routing table, how to
do this on e2k?
    Thanks in advance.

Multi Hosts

Post by Jim Lock » Tue, 09 Jan 2001 06:44:10

Goto www.microsoft.com/isn and look for Webadmin tool

> Can anyone tell me how how to host multi domain on one server?
>     For example , I have DNS resolve two host to the same server:
>     aaa.com   1.2.3.4
>     bbb.com  1.2.3.4
> Then I install e2k on this server, it takes the first name,aaa.com. a user

> But it refuse to work.
> In e5.5 I can do this by adding a domain name to the routing table, how to
> do this on e2k?
>     Thanks in advance.

Multi Hosts

Post by Ed Woodric » Tue, 09 Jan 2001 08:48:47

Add the additional domain to the Default Recipient Policy

--
Ed Woodrick
MVP - Exchange

> Can anyone tell me how how to host multi domain on one server?
>     For example , I have DNS resolve two host to the same server:
>     aaa.com   1.2.3.4
>     bbb.com  1.2.3.4
> Then I install e2k on this server, it takes the first name,aaa.com. a user

> But it refuse to work.
> In e5.5 I can do this by adding a domain name to the routing table, how to
> do this on e2k?
>     Thanks in advance.

1. Multi-homed host problems

I have an Exchange server running on a multi-homed host. However I do not
succeed in limiting Exchange 5.5 to listen to only ONE IP address. My plan
is to:

Server adresses: 90.0.0.1-90.0.0.4

1/ Have Exchange listen to IP address 90.0.0.2
2/ Have WinProxy 2.1 listen to 90.0.0.4 [works without any problems]

Any ideas?

2. Running ESEUTIL

3. setup multi IP host for mail

4. List Permissions on All Public Folders

5. Multi-homed host problems

6. Cannot find server...

7. Inter-Organization migration

8. Multi site, multi domain, 5.5 and 2000 question

9. Multi-Site vs Multi-Server/Single-Site via WAN

10. OWA & multi-site multi-domain