Recalling Messages from Info Store

Post by Kevin P. William » Thu, 17 Feb 2000 04:00:00

To all,

I just had a dis-gruntled employee send a message from her home e-mail
address (smtp) to our corporate ALL-USERS e-mail list...so this message was
propogated to each mailbox (over 2000).

Anyone know a way to recall this message or somehow scan the info store to
remove this message from each mailbox.

Thanks,

Kevin P. Williams

Recalling Messages from Info Store

Post by Susan Conke » Thu, 17 Feb 2000 04:00:00

EXMerge in batch mode will do it for you...

>To all,

>I just had a dis-gruntled employee send a message from her home e-mail
>address (smtp) to our corporate ALL-USERS e-mail list...so this message was
>propogated to each mailbox (over 2000).

>Anyone know a way to recall this message or somehow scan the info store to
>remove this message from each mailbox.

>Thanks,

>Kevin P. Williams

Recalling Messages from Info Store

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Thu, 17 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Or ISSCAN tool from
ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/bussys/exchange/exchange-public/fixes/

> To all,

> I just had a dis-gruntled employee send a message from her home e-mail
> address (smtp) to our corporate ALL-USERS e-mail list...so this message was
> propogated to each mailbox (over 2000).

> Anyone know a way to recall this message or somehow scan the info store to
> remove this message from each mailbox.

> Thanks,

> Kevin P. Williams

group).