SANS Institute-On the Level?

Post by Doug Erickso » Fri, 24 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Hi all, what do you know about the SANS institue, they have a NT security
guide I'm considering ordering. If anyone is familiar with the guide NT
security step by step please reply. Is it useful? I s the SANS institute on
the level? Thanks, Doug

SANS Institute-On the Level?

Post by WebWha » Fri, 24 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Hi Doug,

I subscribe to the e-mail newsletter and will be ordering the Security
Document very soon. I've personally spoken with someone there, and find the
information in the newsletter correct, and timely.

I would not hesitate to recommend their product. And, no, I am not
affiliated with them in any way... just a concerned and security-minded NT
consultant.

Gil Tennant
WebWham