Importing E-mail Address

Post by Frey » Thu, 24 Apr 2003 01:35:37

I have a long text file of e-mail addresses that I need to input into
Exchange 5.5.  Is there a way to simply "import" these groups and addresses
directly into Exchange instead of manually keying them in?

Thanks in advance,

--
Frey

Importing E-mail Address

Post by MV » Thu, 24 Apr 2003 01:49:45

>I have a long text file of e-mail addresses that I need to input into
>Exchange 5.5.  Is there a way to simply "import" these groups and addresses
>directly into Exchange instead of manually keying them in?

>Thanks in advance,

Manipulate the CSV to match the details in this article and you're
away:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;155594

Importing E-mail Address

Post by Glen Helto » Fri, 25 Apr 2003 07:54:46

This works for creating custom recipients but how about
massively adding an alias to exsisting accounts ?

us;155594

>FAQ: http://www.swinc.com/resource/exchange.htm &
>http:http://www.swinc.com/resource/e2kfaq.htm
>.

1. importing email addresses to the TO field

Is there a way that a large list of SMTP email addresses
be imported in the TO field of the Outlook.

We want to provide a page on our web site and our clients
will key in their email addresses. We want to pull those
addresses and then send the information to those
addresses. Can any one giude me to the right direction how
to do it.

Thanks,

Imran

2. Changing default NEXT notification time.

3. Import Email Address

4. Global Distribution list NDR's (failing on contacts only)

5. Importing Email address from XL file

6. Blank NDRs

7. Importing email address!

8. Printing out list of users based on Distribution List

9. import email addresses

10. Import email addresses into a distribution group

11. Best way to import email addresses into Exchange 2000 ?

12. Importing email addresses into exchange.... How?

13. IMPORTING EMAIL ALAISES or i should say Email Smtp addresses