Directing all mail ton one Exchange Server mailbox?

Directing all mail ton one Exchange Server mailbox?

Post by Donald W. Smith J » Sat, 28 Dec 1996 04:00:00

How can Exchange Server be configured to recieve all SMTP mail

address that does not have a matching Exchange mailbox would
automatically go to a default mailbox?

TIA
DONALD

Directing all mail ton one Exchange Server mailbox?

Post by Dennis Brazil [MV » Wed, 01 Jan 1997 04:00:00

interesting one, but i have not seen that one (yet)...

However the administrator is always notified of any NDR's (non deliverable
recipients).

>How can Exchange Server be configured to recieve all SMTP mail

>address that does not have a matching Exchange mailbox would
>automatically go to a default mailbox?

>TIA
>DONALD

The opinions expressed in this message are my own and do
not reflect the official views of NetiQ Corporation.

Dennis Brazil [MVP, MCP-Exchange]
Mgr, Technical Support

http://www.netiq.com
NetiQ Corporation