Adding Disclaimers to outbound mails

Post by Marce » Fri, 22 Feb 2002 03:47:52

Hello!

Using the extension imsext.dll, I can add disclaimers to
all outbound messages send by Microsoft Exchange Clients,
but for those who uses POP and IMAP accounts, no text is
appended to the messages.
Is there any way I can do that?

Best Regards,
marcel

Adding Disclaimers to outbound mails

Post by Arlo Clizer [MVP » Fri, 22 Feb 2002 04:01:14

Quote:> Hello!

> Using the extension imsext.dll, I can add disclaimers to
> all outbound messages send by Microsoft Exchange Clients,
> but for those who uses POP and IMAP accounts, no text is
> appended to the messages.
> Is there any way I can do that?

> Best Regards,
> marcel

HI Marcel,

I think the only way this can be accomplished is if the exchange server is
the users' smtp server. Here is an article that discusses relaying and
imsext.dll:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q259730

I'm sure you've read this one, but I am posting it just in case:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q262097

Regards,

--
Arlo Clizer