Renaming the NT Server of an Exchange Server 5.5

Renaming the NT Server of an Exchange Server 5.5

Post by Andre Thompso » Fri, 13 Apr 2001 00:13:28

Hi Everyone
                   I have two Exchange Servers (v5.5) running on NT Server
4.0 belonging to one site. I have decided to rename one of the NT servers.
Of course Exchange does not recognise that one of its servers have been
renamed.

What can I do to have the Exchange recognise that the name of one of its NT
Servers has changed?

Best Regards
Andre Thompson

Renaming the NT Server of an Exchange Server 5.5

Reinstall Exchange. Or follow FAQ, App A at

--
Corrections are welcome.

For "Good post" practice visit

Kirill.