Hosting Multiple Domains in Exchange 2000

Hosting Multiple Domains in Exchange 2000

Post by Jaso » Tue, 11 Mar 2003 19:03:33

Hello there!

I was wondering if it is possible to host multiple domains on Exchange
2000?

The desired situation is basically this : A user decides which domain
he/she wishes to send mail from, and then from within Outlook XP, they
select the domain.

select it and send it.  If they want to send mail from

Is this possible, and how would I go about it?

All the best,

spooties

Hosting Multiple Domains in Exchange 2000

Post by Neil Hobso » Tue, 11 Mar 2003 19:13:29

There's an event sink called 'ChooseFrom' here:
http://www.ivasoft.biz/choosefrom.html that will do this on the server side.

--
Neil Hobson
Silversands

http://www.silversands.co.uk

> Hello there!

> I was wondering if it is possible to host multiple domains on Exchange
> 2000?

> The desired situation is basically this : A user decides which domain
> he/she wishes to send mail from, and then from within Outlook XP, they
> select the domain.

> select it and send it.  If they want to send mail from

> Is this possible, and how would I go about it?

> Thank you very much in advance for your help.

> All the best,

> spooties

1. Hosting Multiple Domains in Exchange 2000

To host email for multiple domains (e.g., mycompany.com, customer1.net,
sunday.org) in Exchange Server 5.5, all I need to do is install the Internet
Mail Service (IMS) and configure it to accept messages at those domains as
Inbound. Now that I have Exchange 2000 Server, I need to host email for
multiple domains apart from the mycompany domain. How do I configure my
Exchange 2000 box to host multiple domains? Do I need to use SMTP
connectors?

2. Exmerge woes!

3. Hosting multiple Domains with EXchange 2000

4. public folders between domains/sites

5. Hosting Multiple Domains On Exchange 2000

6. Outlook delivery status notificaton and exchange 2000 question urgent

7. From address on returned mail from exchange 2000 hosting multiple domains

8. OWA and Win 2K

9. Hosting multiples SMTP domains on Exchange 2000

10. Hosting Multiple SMTP Domains on your Exchange 2000 Server

11. Hosting two exchange 2000 servers in a single windows 2000 domain

12. Hosting Multiple Exchange Domains - Please Help!!

13. Exchange Server computers hosting multiple domains