Error 2140: An internal Windows NT Error occurred

Error 2140: An internal Windows NT Error occurred

Post by Ing. Juan Antonio de Leon Rm » Tue, 21 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Please Help Me:

My Directory Synchronization service was not started, and i have a
problems.

How can I do?

Error 2140: An internal Windows NT Error occurred

Post by msnews.microsoft.co » Thu, 23 Jan 1997 04:00:00

What do you get from Event log ?

Quote:> Please Help Me:

> My Directory Synchronization service was not started, and i have a
> problems.

> How can I do?

1. Error 2140: An internal Windows NT error occurred

Hi ALL,

Anyone experiance this issues and have a quick fix? I'm running Winnt4.0
Server SP6, Exchange Server 5.5 SP3.
My Exchange Event Service fail each time I try to restart it. It give me an
error below. Beside this issue, My Exchange Server is running fine.
But this issues have to be correct.

Could not start the Microsoft Exchange Event Service services on
\\Domainname
Error 2140: An internal Windows NT error occurred.

Before I try MS recommendation on:

Q190993 & Q270855

Oh...could this be my backup program ARCserveIT 6.61 causing this. I must
readed on this group, that very similar issues.

Thank you in advance for your advices.
Now on to trouble shooting time=)

Cheer!
Chris

2. Help with Exchange and BSD

3. labels

4. Error 2140: Internal Windows NT error

5. OWA

6. Error 2140: An internal Windows NT error.....

7. NT/MS Exchange Contract-Atlanta-Long term

8. Error 2140 Internal Windows NT Error ( German Version)

9. starting MTA Error 2140: An internal Windows NT error occurred"

10. Starting ME Internet Mail Service gives error 2140 (Internal Windows Error)

11. error 2140: an Internal NT error occured