Delegates using licenses

Post by Rajesh Tanej » Fri, 18 Sep 1998 04:00:00

disable license manager

1. License Manager reports too many licenses used

I keep having this problem.  I hope someone can help.

Every so often, my exchange server report that I have run
out of license.  This doesn't seem possible since I have
15 license and only 12 workstations and only about 80% of
the people are logged into mail at once.  If someone exits
mail, other people still cannot logging. Restarting the
mail servers don't help.  The only thing that seems to
work is rebooting the server and that is a lousy thing to
do.

Has anyone experienced this type of a problem?

David Howard

2. SMTP Mail Addresses for Appletalk Mail Accounts

3. Retrieving Outlook account calendar appointments as delegate slow using Exchange 5.5

4. OWA can not display Calender

5. Delegates using forms

6. Upgrade Recommendation

7. Error using Restrict function in Delegates folder (VB) -2147352567

8. EXCHANGE/OUTLOOK PROBLEM

9. Delegate control using exchange 2k system manager

10. Scheduling Recurring Meetings using Delegates accounts.

11. Delegate Access and Permissions using outlook and 5.5

12. Odd meeting problem when using delegates

13. Scheduling Recurring Meetings using Delegates accounts.