MSExchangeSA not starting on a EXchange2003 Frontend

Post by Chad Spence » Tue, 19 Aug 2003 22:29:18

The erro message is : Event Type: Error
Event Source: MSExchangeSA
Event Category: General
Event ID: 1005
Date:  8/18/2003
Time:  8:29:35 AM
User:  N/A
Computer: RBBCSCWEB
Unexpected error No site name is available for this machine. Facility: Win32
ID no: c007077f Microsoft Exchange System Attendant  occurred.

This server has been running fine as a front end server for a week. Serving
OWA but now when trying to start up I get this.Please Help.

-Chad

MSExchangeSA not starting on a EXchange2003 Frontend

Post by Mark Arnold [MVP » Tue, 19 Aug 2003 22:47:35

Could be:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=322834

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>The erro message is : Event Type: Error
>Event Source: MSExchangeSA
>Event Category: General
>Event ID: 1005
>Date:  8/18/2003
>Time:  8:29:35 AM
>User:  N/A
>Computer: RBBCSCWEB
>Unexpected error No site name is available for this

machine. Facility: Win32
Quote:>ID no: c007077f Microsoft Exchange System Attendant
occurred.

>This server has been running fine as a front end server
for a week. Serving
>OWA but now when trying to start up I get this.Please
Help.

>-Chad

>.

MSExchangeSA not starting on a EXchange2003 Frontend

Post by Chad Spence » Wed, 20 Aug 2003 23:44:15

That was it.
Thank you very, very, very much.

-Chad

Quote:> Could be:
> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=322834

1. MSExchangeSA will not start

My Win2000 server crashed and when I restored I got this
message and MSExchangeSA service will not start, so the
information stores will not come online.

Does anyone know what passwords to change, and where? I am
using the exchange administrator account.

I have searched the knowledge base and no entries on 9021,
or 9022.

First an error:

Event Type: Error
Event Source: MSExchangeSA
Event Category: General
Event ID: 9022
Date:  5/16/2002
Time:  12:46
User:  N/A
Computer: MAIL
Microsoft Exchange System Attendant encountered an error
while processing the security data for Exchange
server 'MAIL'.

Then a warning:

Event Type: Warning
Event Source: MSExchangeSA
Event Category: General
Event ID: 9021
Date:  5/16/2002
Time:  12:46
User:  N/A
Computer: MAIL
Microsoft Exchange System Attendant has generated new
security keys for Exchange server 'MAIL'.  Any passwords
required by this server must be re-entered using the
Exchange System Management snapin.

Thanks,

Dixon Trietsch

2. Message Size Question ???

3. MSExchangeSA does not start?

4. forwarding existing mail

5. Prevent recovery of deleted items ?

6. Unable to start MSExchangeSA

7. Outlook local w 5.5 SP1

8. MSExchangeSA fails to start

9. Cannot Start MSExchangeMU and MSExchangeSA !

10. MSExchangesa unable to start

11. Unable to start MSExchangeSA