Information store - stream file db

Post by Max Luca » Wed, 25 Jul 2001 02:34:57

Hello,
Someone deleted the 2 streaming file databases (.stm) for
priv.edb & pub.edb Now Exchange does not startup properly
anymore.
Does anyone know if there is a way to restore the whole
server without them as there are no backups available.
Thanks for any help or advice
Max
PS.: I will need to restore the entire W2K server (install
it from scratch - as well as Exchange2000)since the OS has
some other major issues as well.

Information store - stream file db

Post by David Sengupta [MVP » Wed, 25 Jul 2001 22:21:58

If you value your data (i) backup next time (Exchange 2000 server databases,
system state, Active Directory Server system state), (ii) call PSS.

--
David Sengupta  MCSE, CCA
Exchange MVP  & Consultant, Ottawa, Canada

Quote:> Hello,
> Someone deleted the 2 streaming file databases (.stm) for
> priv.edb & pub.edb Now Exchange does not startup properly
> anymore.
> Does anyone know if there is a way to restore the whole
> server without them as there are no backups available.
> Thanks for any help or advice
> Max
> PS.: I will need to restore the entire W2K server (install
> it from scratch - as well as Exchange2000)since the OS has
> some other major issues as well.

1. Information store - stream file db

Hello,
Someone deleted the 2 streaming file databases (.stm) for
priv.edb & pub.edb Now Exchange does not startup properly
anymore.
Does anyone know if there is a way to restore the whole
server without them as there are no backups available.
Thanks for any help or advice
Max
PS.: I will need to restore the entire W2K server (install
it from scratch - as well as Exchange2000)since the OS has
some other major issues as well.

2. Still having problems deleting mailboxes

3. Automating profile creation

4. Information store - streaming file database

5. Mailbox Size Restrictions

6. Information store - stream filed edb

7. LDif & Exchange 2000

8. Relational DB mirror of Information Store

9. error initilizing MSE server information store db

10. JET_errDatabaseCorrupted, non-db file or corrupted db

11. Information store v4 restore into Information store v5

12. CDO Exchange 2000 problem streaming to file