SP1 Fail - No mapping error and SMTP extension.dll error

SP1 Fail - No mapping error and SMTP extension.dll error

Post by Todd Hampso » Tue, 13 Oct 1998 04:00:00

When installing SP1 on Exchange Server 5.5, I get error 0xc0020534 - No
mapping between account names and security IDs. ...server.ins at or near
line 276.

I have checked all Exchange services and verified they start with Service
Account (not System).

Nothing seems to help.

Then, in XADM, I get error trying to load extension.dll (SMTP) - No.
c1030ad1 - when trying to view SMTP connector.

Maill does appear to work though, but I am not sure if the SMTP relay issues
are working.

Please help.....

1. No Mapping... and imcadmin.dll (SMTP extension) errors

Please Help......

I tried to install SP1 on Exchange Server 5.5 and it failed with "No mapping
between account names and security IDs" error.

I followed all help in the KB, and it still fails.

Since then, my SMTP extension.DLL (IMCADMIN.DLL) in Exchange Administrato
fails to load (incorrect version?).
Again, I followed KB suggestions, including checking MFC42.DLL - but it is
still bad.

All my MSExchange services start as the Service Account Administrator.

Even though I Am getting these errors, my mail functions seem to continue to
work. Only the Admin program is showing the error (which triggers an event).

P.S. I do have RelayAllowList configured in the registry.

I would appreciate all the help I can get.

Thanks

2. Exchange 5.5 backup to a different computer.

3. Exc Serv 5.0 Update error Cannot install SP1 lodctr dsactrs.ini failed error 183

4. Spammbot Fodder Dont Bother To Read

5. Setup Error: self reg of dll inetcomm.dll failed

6. Publishing Outlook folder in Website

7. SP1 Fail - No Mapping....

8. Mail disappearing from inbox

9. Repost: Exchange 2000 SP1 Calendar agent error / EXCDO.DLL

10. Exchange 2000 SP1 Calendar agent error / EXCDO.DLL

11. EXUPLOAD.DLL Error on IE Outlook Attachments (SP1)?

12. SP1 Fail - No mapping between account names and security IDs

13. Upgrade to 5.5 SP1 produce error about cdonts.dll