Global Distribution list - How produce list?

Global Distribution list - How produce list?

Post by Nadin » Sat, 18 Oct 2003 03:23:56

How can we produce a list of the members in a global
distribution list - which includes the members name and
email address.

I have a user that is managing multiple global lists and
she wants a list of the members and their email addresses.

Can't find an option in Outlook 2002 or Exchange
Administration 5.5 to do this.

Global Distribution list - How produce list?

Post by Susan VanAllen [MVP » Sat, 18 Oct 2003 03:55:27

Hi Nadine,
In the admin program, tools menu, do a directory export and select
distribution lists, save as csv file. Then open the file in excel and the
members column will have the display names of the members listed as
Recipients/cn=UserName%Recipients/cn=UserName2%. It's not pretty, but
they're there.
--
hth,
SusanV

Quote:> How can we produce a list of the members in a global
> distribution list - which includes the members name and
> email address.

> I have a user that is managing multiple global lists and
> she wants a list of the members and their email addresses.

> Can't find an option in Outlook 2002 or Exchange
> Administration 5.5 to do this.

Global Distribution list - How produce list?

Post by <anonym.. » Sun, 19 Oct 2003 08:03:44

Thanks but they want a list that includes the email
addresses for all the members.

message