Talking to a Com object on receipt of an e-mail into a exchange server inbox

Talking to a Com object on receipt of an e-mail into a exchange server inbox

Post by acf4.. » Sat, 13 May 2000 04:00:00

Hi all,

I'm developing an app which will send out a large number of e-mails via
microsoft SMTP server. When an e-mail is undelivered it will be routed
to an exchange server inbox , on receipt of this e-mail into the inbox
i would like to talk to a COm object .is there any way of doing this ?
Basically same type functionality as provided by SQL triggers.
Thanks for all info.

Charles Gamble.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. Talking to a Com object on receipt of an e-mail into a exchange server inbox .

Hi all,
    I'm developing an app which will send out a large number of e-mails
via microsoft SMTP server. When an e-mail is undelivered it will be
routed to an exchange server inbox , on receipt of this e-mail into the
inbox i would like to talk to a COm object .is there any way of doing
this ?Basically same type functionality as provided by SQL triggers.
Thanks for all info.

Charles Gamble.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. PRIV.EDB size vs Mailbox Resources

3. Talking to a Com object on failure by Microsft SMTP server to deliver a e-mail

4. Microsoft Exchange Client for 3.11

5. PRB : registring a COM object as a NT Service that uses CDO objects

6. Deleting a Public Folder and NNTP newsfeed

7. Creating My Own Spam Filter with CDO scripting object via a COM object

8. OWA Logon Problems

9. Talking to a Com object on failure by Microsft SMTP server to deliver a e-mail.

10. change exchange 5.5 email addresses from @company1.com to @company2.com

11. Exchange Event COM Objects

12. Exchange Server No Longer Talks To UNIX Servers