error 0x80040115 in Exchange 5.5 sp2( NT 4.0 with service pack 3)

error 0x80040115 in Exchange 5.5 sp2( NT 4.0 with service pack 3)

Post by msnews.microsoft.co » Fri, 16 Apr 1999 04:00:00

We use Exchange Server 5.5 SP2.
In last two weeks, Internet Mail Connector gave the following error
messages. ThereforeI installed a new Exchange server. I moved all account to
this new server. But there is nothing change. Same errors occurs again.

Event ID: 3039
The error 0x80040115 was encountered while trying to communicate with the
message store. An attempt to refresh the connection will be made.  If not
successful, the service will be shut down.

Event ID: 4116
An error was returned from the messaging software the Internet Mail Service
uses to process messages on the Microsoft Exchange Server. It is possible
that the piece of mail being processed at the time will be returned to the
sender as a failed delivery instead of being delivered. The message will be
moved to the "BAD" folder, if possible, and the error is not a temporary
error. Otherwise it will be retried when the service is restarted. Use the
appropriate utilities found in the SUPPORT directory of your Exchange CD to
view and manipulate messages that have been moved to the "BAD" folder.

error 0x80040115 in Exchange 5.5 sp2( NT 4.0 with service pack 3)

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Sun, 18 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Have you tryed search at
http://support.microsoft.com/support/exchange/content/howtos/howtos.a...
for XADM 3039