Exchange Server and Outlook Web Access (can access internally but not externally)

Exchange Server and Outlook Web Access (can access internally but not externally)

Post by Denn » Thu, 07 Nov 2002 02:19:43

I have just set up an Exchange server behind an ISA firewall.  I can
send and recieve Internet e-mail using the Outlook Web Access.  I
cannot however log into Outlook Web Access from the Internet outside
of the firewall.  For some reason it cannot find the server.  I have
made all the appropriate DNS changes that I can possibly think of.  It
works fine on the internal network it just won't work on the Internet.
  I have published the server in ISA also and opened the right ports.
I can telnet into the server from outside the firewall also.  Any
suggestions would be
helpful.

Dennis Vollin
Network Administrator