cc:Mail Migration

Post by John Thorn » Sat, 30 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Working with cc:Mail DB8 Post Office & Exchange 5.5 SR2
When running the Migration Wizard I get an error message
"cc:Mail export.exe requires ie.ri to be in the same directory as export"
which it is.
Export/Import are versions 8.30.030
I have export/import/ie.ri in c:\winnt.sbs\system32 folder, have also tried
exchsrvr\bin folder
Have stopped and restarted Connector to ccMail services ....

help

jrt

1. cc:Mail Migration to cc:Mail

I am getting ready to attempt a large migration of cc:mail to Exchange
4.0, am interested in hearing from others who have previously done this.

Any pitfalls, things to remember, etc.

Thanks much

2. Nom de fichier pour FAX

3. Exchange and cc:mail migration