Blocking outgoing messages

Post by Elliot Lope » Fri, 26 Mar 1999 04:00:00

How do I block outgoing messages to a specific domain?

1. Blocking Outgoing message

Could anyone help :
   I'd like to give a user who can only send email to 2 or 3 email adressess
only.
   How could you configure in the Exchange Server 5.5 ?

   i.e :
      User A can only send email to 2 or 3 email adressess.

Thank you for your time.

2. MS Exchange/NT problem: PLEASE HELP!!

3. Blocking unauthorized Outgoing messages

4. NDR's

5. Appending a plain text block to all outgoing Internet emails

6. Exchange Calendars on the Web

7. Block Outgoing Emails

8. Unable to create a mailbox in Exchange 2000

9. Blocking outgoing mail

10. blocking any outgoing emails going to specific domains

11. Blocking outgoing email until approved

12. Blocking outgoing SMTP on a per user basis

13. Block outgoing mail in Exchange 5.5