Exchange 2000: How to route outgoing email through a virusgateway?

Exchange 2000: How to route outgoing email through a virusgateway?

Post by nntp-oslo.uninett.n » Tue, 11 Nov 2003 23:51:32

How do I configure Exchange 2000 to route outgoing email through a
virusgateway? Incoming email are routed through a computer for viruschecking
and we would like to check outgoing email too.

Thanks :)

Exchange 2000: How to route outgoing email through a virusgateway?

Post by Todd Booher [MVP » Wed, 12 Nov 2003 00:39:03

Configure your outbound SMTP VS to route to a smart host (the virus
gateway).  Search
for 'smarthost' in the KB and you should get a few hits.

Todd

Quote:> How do I configure Exchange 2000 to route outgoing email through a