out of office not sending email

Post by Noel » Tue, 28 Jan 2003 21:34:13

I have an exchange 2000 server sp3 and all of the client
computers are windows xp pro with outlook xp.

The problem i have is that the out of office does not work
on any of the mailbox's.

The problem seems to be in knowlage base article 327968.

does anyone have a fix?

out of office not sending email

Post by Neil Hobso » Tue, 28 Jan 2003 21:43:14

Yes, Microsoft PSS have a fix as described in the article.  Give 'em a call,
and remember, if this is a known issue, it shouldn't cost you.

--
Neil Hobson
Silversands

http://www.silversands.co.uk

Quote:> I have an exchange 2000 server sp3 and all of the client