Unable to send email to satellite office

Unable to send email to satellite office

Post by hoppy7.. » Tue, 06 Feb 2001 23:49:33

Site 1 has email hosted from an outside
organization address of Domain.org
Site 2 has Exchange 2000 box with address of
server.domain.org
Email from site 2 can reach any internet address
except site 1. My question would be how can I or
what configuration changes must take place to
make mail deliverable.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/