Configuring OWA 2K

Post by Sean Jackso » Fri, 20 Dec 2002 08:28:21

I presume it is possible to set up OWA to be used from the Internet as
opposed to just an intranet.
We have a 2K PDC with Exch 2K on it.   A pretty simple scenario.
Is there a link or does anyone have simple advice on how to set OWA up for
outside access.

Configuring OWA 2K

Post by MVP » Fri, 20 Dec 2002 09:00:09

Yes this very possible.  Do you have a registered domain name?  What type of
firewall are running?

--
John Oliver, Jr.
MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP

Quote:> I presume it is possible to set up OWA to be used from the Internet as