Time Restrictions on accounts

Post by Chris Tieslin » Wed, 31 May 2000 04:00:00

I was just approached by management and they would like to know if it is
possible to restrict an account so it can only be used at certain times
during the day.  Example would be, can use email from 8-8:30 every morning,
12-12:30, and 3-3:30.  We need this to be that they cannot login or if they
stayed logged in after that time period, the server would not respond to
them.  I looked into using the hours option on the domain, but we also use
challenge/response for our Internet connection and I don't think that would
do what we want.

Thanks

Chris Tiesling

1. ***** Time based restrictions *****

Is there a possibility to restrict mail delivery on size AND TIME???
For Example:

- all mail up to 5 MB will be delivered 24H a day,
** mail between 5-10 MB is delivered after 18:00H **,
- mail > 10 MB will be rejected (= normal mail restriction)

Thanks very much for your help.

Regards,

Bert Kruizenga
Cap Gemini Netherlands

2. One or Two-way CA for move malibox method?

3. AUTOACCEPT Server Script time restriction

4. responding to new messages

5. Mailbox Access Time Restrictions

6. Send As

7. setting time restrictions on mail delivery to specific box

8. Dialup & Login to Exchange Server

9. ***** Time based restrictions *****

10. Time restrictions and OWA

11. Outlook/Domain time restrictions opening Outlook

12. Send/Receive Time restrictions

13. Restrictions on message received times...