Wrong entries in GAL

Post by Michael Muelle » Tue, 11 Nov 2003 19:46:16

Hi Group,

I have some entries in my Global Address List without corresponding AD
entries (at least I couldn't find them).

When I make a preview of the GAL I get the list with all recipients. In the
list there is the DL 'Consulting'. When I try to get the properties I get
the error message:
The operation failed.
ID no: 80004005
Microsoft Active Directory - Exchange Extension

The properties dialog pops up with the message 'The Active Directory object
cannot be found. It may have been deleted by another user or a domain
controller may be temporarily unavailable'.
All DCs are up and running.

I suppose that there is an entry in the AD, but I have no idea how to find
and delete it.

Thanks
Michael