How to costumize warning message limit (issue warning limit)

How to costumize warning message limit (issue warning limit)

Post by Alin » Fri, 07 Sep 2001 21:14:25

Hi!

Id like to know how i can modify the warning message of
limit the mailbox?

Thanks :)

1. Warning message not displayed when users crosses warning limit

Hello,

Our Exchange 5.5 server has individual mailbox quotas setup, both
warning and 'do not send' after reaching limits. The server is running
on Windows 2000 with service pack 3. I have not setup quotas for
everyone, just for a few users.

The problem we are having is that no warning is given when a user
crosses the warning limit. Only after a user crosses the 'do not send'
limit does Exchange not allow a user to send email displaying a
message that the mailbox limit has been exceeded.

How can I get Exchange to display a warning message saying that the
mailbox size has grown beyond the 'soft' quota?

Thank you!

2. Mail box questions in Exchange5.5 and Exchange 2000.

3. Warning not given when user reaches quota warning limit in Exchange 5.5

4. Connecting to T1 phone line

5. Warning Mesej from administrator about storage limit (Your mailbox is over its size limit)

6. Multiple PAB:s, or alternative ?

7. Issue Warning for mailbox limits

8. Tracing OWA connection

9. Storage Limit and Issue Warning (K) option

10. Incoming message exceed message size limit warning

11. Customizing the Storage Limits Warning Message

12. Limits Warning Message

13. Storage Limit Warning Message in Active/Active Cluster