Internet Email not delivering to Public Folder

Internet Email not delivering to Public Folder

Post by Daniel Ott » Sun, 02 Feb 2003 07:17:26

I have an Exchange 2000 environment in which I have configured a
number of Public Folders.  I have one that I want to receive listserv
emails.  I can email the public folder internally and it receives the
mail but when done from my yahoo account and another external account
it is not delivered and a NDR is generated.  Where have I gone wrong
in the setup??

Internet Email not delivering to Public Folder

Post by Danie » Sun, 02 Feb 2003 07:25:51

Try specifying Anonymous as a contributor, that is how I
have mine working.

-Daniel

Quote:>-----Original Message-----