Upgrade to Exchange2003

Post by Suni » Thu, 16 Oct 2003 04:02:34

Folks,

Can anyone tell me, if one can restore a backup tape from Exchange
2000 to Exchange 2003.

Thanks

Upgrade to Exchange2003

Most probably not.

--
Corrections are welcome.
Please keep all discussions in NG, so that everybody can participate.

Kirill

1. Technique for Upgrading to windows2003 and Exchange2003

Hi: I plan to upgrade our servers to winows.net and
exchange 2003 this summer. (Exchange this fall)

Currently our exchange server is in the DNS and we are
running nt4.0. I can not use this domain name without
interfering with our current service.
Question:

Can i use a different domain name (ie ce.queensu.ca)
install the Active directory services and the exchange
mail server. Then have our current domain civil.queensu.ca
mapped by dns to the new server without any problems.

Thanks in advance
Bill

2. New added User's Account (with Mailbox) can't be shown at Global Address Book, and can't be set as Exchange Server access in Outlook 2000.

3. Exchange2003

4. store.exe

5. Outlook and Exchange2003

6. Help!!!

7. Cannot change default address in Exchange2003!!!

8. Moving Exchange w/Team Folders to new server

9. Conferencing within Exchange2003

10. exchange2003 rc1 to 120 Day FRM demo.

11. migration from NT/5.5 to 2003server/Exchange2003

12. Exchange2003

13. MSExchangeSA not starting on a EXchange2003 Frontend