MAPI Error - Solution

Post by Roman Puttkamme » Mon, 11 Nov 1996 04:00:00

I had this MAPI error, but could solve it. If you happen to get
the same message instead of your emails (i saw a couple of postings
regarding this topic), the following might could help you.

A)

Quote:> technet says to check the date and time on the PC. If the year is
> beyond 2038, you will get this error. It was exactly right for this
> problem on one PC at our site.

B)

Quote:> Look for a file named: mlset32.exe on your hard drive.
> Mine is in C:\Program Files\Microsoft Exchange\
> Double click on it. Then try your e-mail again. It solved my problem
> with the MAPI error.

C)

Quote:> When all else fails, try a completely new profile with COmpuServe,
> new Personal Folders, new Personal Address Book.

(I have WIN95, international edition, no exchange updates installed
 and use the compuserve client)

thank's again to Terry Snider, Sue Mosher and Bret
roman

Center for Telecommunications Research
Columbia University, New York

1. MAPI Error - Solution

I had this MAPI error, but could solve it. If you happen to get
the same message instead of your emails (i saw a couple of postings
regarding this topic), the following might could help you.

A)

B)

C)

(I have WIN95, international edition, no exchange updates installed
 and use the compuserve client)

thank's again to Terry Snider, Sue Mosher and Bret
roman

Center for Telecommunications Research
Columbia University, New York

2. Restart Store service

3. Importing Data

4. SMTP/MAPI Virus Solutions

5. CDO setup and execution

6. 5.5 failure report and solution - malformed mapi header

7. disappearing BOOT.INI

8. Error 1022, Disk IO Error, Solution

9. SP2 perf.dll file solution, wordmail 97 solution and thanks

10. ASP Calendar Solution Login Problems (MSExchangeIS Event 1021, Error 0x3f2)

11. Error, Solutions Pls