Replicating recipient container / custom recipients

Replicating recipient container / custom recipients

Post by Frank Plawetzk » Sat, 16 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Hi All,

Is there a possibility to prevent a single recipient container including its
custom recipients from getting replicated out of its site during Exchange to
Exchange replication ? Address Book views can not be used.

Thanks Frank

Replicating recipient container / custom recipients

Post by Amiri Jon » Sat, 16 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Quote:>Hi All,

>Is there a possibility to prevent a single recipient container including
>its custom recipients from getting replicated out of its site during
>Exchange to Exchange replication ? Address Book views can not be used.

        No.  All directory information is replicated during intersite
replication.  Just out of curiosity, why can't you use address book views?
Are you using POP3/IMAP4 clients only (in which case Exchange really is
overkill)?

Replicating recipient container / custom recipients

And if he uses POP3/IMAP4 clients there is no GAL visible to them.

--
Questions will not be answered via e-mail.

1. Moving Custom recipient from GAL to another recipient container

I've exported my custom recipient list out of my main recipient list then
imported the comma delimited (*.csv) file into my newly created recipient
container.

MS Exchange administrator states that the import was successful , however
none the custom recipients appear in the "new" recipient container?

What gives?

Do I have to delete the custom recipients out of the other recipient
container/ GAL first in order for them to reappear in the newly created
container ?

2. routing unresolved emails

3. Moving user accounts rom one recipient container to another recipient container

4. Hide in GAL

5. adding recipients to the recipients container

6. error sending and receiving email

7. change container for custom recipients

8. E2K filter junk mail

9. Still cannot see recipients in recipients container

10. Hide Recipients Container from Global Address and Recipients lists

11. Custom Recipients Container

12. Moving a mailbox from one to (custom) recipient container to anot her

13. Custom emailaddress in a recipients container?