Where can I find profgen.exe

Post by John Jacobso » Fri, 22 Jan 1999 04:00:00

I am about to role out Outlook 98, and would like to consider installing
profgen.exe or something similar.

Does anyone know where I can find it?

Where can I find profgen.exe

Post by Neil Whit » Fri, 22 Jan 1999 04:00:00

It's in the Back Office Resource Kit 2. I'm sure it's in other places as
well maybe with the Outlook Deployment Kit. Try a search on MS Web Site.

Neil White

Post by Chris Scharf » Fri, 22 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Also check out this link http://www.slipstick.com/exchange/olroam.htm

>I am about to role out Outlook 98, and would like to consider installing
>profgen.exe or something similar.

>Does anyone know where I can find it?

1. Unable to find the good version of PROFGEN.exe

I have found in the Knowledge base:

UpdateMailboxName=1 in Profgen.ini, the MailboxName= entry in the
Default.prf file is updated with the Current Login ID; however, the profile
contains the MailboxName originally specified in Default.prf instead of the
Current Login ID.
from the Microsoft BackOffice Resource Kit, version 1.0. You will need to
obtain the updated version of Profgen.exe if the properties of your
Profgen.exe file are:

and then in: "XCLN: How to Set Up Windows 95 Roving Users with Profgen.exe"

The problem is than when I download and extract the file profgen.zip
I obtain a profgen.exe file that has the folowing properties:

   Size: 80,272 KB
   date: 8/07/96

Where is the latest version of PROFGEN.EXE?

2. Importing mail aliases (from UNIX .mailrc) into Exchange

3. Unable to find the good version of profgen.exe

4. Web-based AD/GAL management

5. PROFGEN.EXE does not modify OUTLOOK.PRF

6. How to setup laptop users with Exchange/Outlook98----problems

7. Profgen.exe & Kixtart

8. Relay Internet Mail

9. Profgen.exe/NT Workstation

10. Profgen.exe setting up Internet E-mail

11. Startup group and PROFGEN.EXE

12. Win 95 / Profgen.exe Help Please!

13. Profgen.exe/NT Workstation