Perflib Event ID: 1010 (Exchange)

Post by Andre Minnaa » Fri, 24 Jan 2003 11:58:28

I am getting the following message in the application
event log. I cannot find any info on it in MS Knowledge
base. Perhaps some else has had the same problem.I am
running SBS 2000. I am not monitoring any performance
counters under Health monitor that have anything to do
with Exchange. I am stumped.

The Collect Procedure for the "SDStore" service in
DLL "C:\Program Files\Exchsrvr\bin\exprfdll.dll" generated
an  exception or returned an invalid status. Performance
data returned by  counter DLL will be not be returned in
Perf Data Block. Exception or  status code returned is
data DWORD 0.

1. Event Id:1010 Source: Perflib

This is the problem on my Windows 2000 server SP3 and
Exchange Server 2000

kidnly help that I should follow the same action which is
given in the Event that Unregister DLL and re-register of
DLL.

JJ

Event Type:     Error
Event Source:   Perflib
Event Category: None
Event ID:       1010
Date:           1/23/2003
Time:           11:00:02 AM
User:           N/A
Computer:       CITPL
The Collect Procedure for the "PerfOS" service in
DLL "C:\WINNT\system32\perfos.dll" generated an  exception
or returned an invalid status. Performance data returned
by  counter DLL will be not be returned in Perf Data
Block. Exception or  status code returned is data DWORD 0.

2. Takes 2 days to update Outlook views..

3. Help needed. Perflib event ID 1010

4. OWA problem

5. PERFLIB error / Event ID: 1010

6. exchange administrator locks up