Recient Policy Question

Post by Ron Youn » Fri, 23 Mar 2001 01:44:23

How can I add an SMTP address to the Recipient Policy in Exchange 2000 that will

Currently the FirstName.LastName conversion is being made by an aliases file on
the old UNIX mail server.  We are converting to the Exchange server soon and the

Thanks in advance for your help.

Ron
.

Recient Policy Question

Post by Amiri Jone » Fri, 23 Mar 2001 03:00:34

How can I add an SMTP address to the Recipient Policy in Exchange 2000 that
will

Currently the FirstName.LastName conversion is being made by an aliases file
on
the old UNIX mail server.  We are converting to the Exchange server soon and
the

format.

1. Recient policies

Hello,

My question is:

how can I set up diferrent recipient policies regarding their OU.

Ex:

Domain

- Ou Berlin-Inc
|        |
|        - Olivier Cesar

- Ou Brussel-Inc
|        |
|        - Jean Pierre

- Ou Sidney-Inc

        - Maria Castillo

If the recipient is from Berlin-Inc, his email will be

How can I do this.. Is there a way to do this or do i need some scripting ??

Thanks

Olivier

2. isscan.exe for Ex5.5 with SP4

3. Recipient policy question

4. Corrupt Inbox

5. Quick question on SErver policies

6. Exchange 5.5 & Relyaing Internet Mail Messages

7. Question about policy...

8. reading others e-mail

9. Recepient Policy Question.

10. Recipient Policy question

11. Recipient policies questions

12. Mailbox Deletion Policy Question

13. Recipient Policies For Exchange 2000 question