Mail filtering filters auto notification emails?

Mail filtering filters auto notification emails?

Post by Bryce Che » Sat, 17 Aug 2002 07:12:37

Hi All,

We have Exange2000 running on W2k (sp3). It appears to me
that whenever incoming email filtering is enabled, some of
the auto notification emails are also filtered (not
showing up in "Filter" folder though). Incluing Sonicwall,
JDE, Web (CDO?), except ScanMail auto notification emails.
Whenever I disable the filtering, all the auto
notification services come to live.

Does anyone know why and how to make both work?

Thank you in advance

Bryce

Mail filtering filters auto notification emails?

Post by Mark Fugat » Sat, 17 Aug 2002 07:26:42

Have you got it set to filter messages with a blank sender?

--
Mark Fugatt
Pentech Office Solutions Inc

Quote:> Hi All,

> We have Exange2000 running on W2k (sp3). It appears to me
> that whenever incoming email filtering is enabled, some of
> the auto notification emails are also filtered (not
> showing up in "Filter" folder though). Incluing Sonicwall,
> JDE, Web (CDO?), except ScanMail auto notification emails.
> Whenever I disable the filtering, all the auto
> notification services come to live.

> Does anyone know why and how to make both work?

> Thank you in advance

> Bryce

Mail filtering filters auto notification emails?

Post by Bryce Che » Sat, 17 Aug 2002 07:36:53

Tried both, doesn't work! Thank you!