unlocking folder on UAM Volume for MAC clients

unlocking folder on UAM Volume for MAC clients

Post by Dale Lope » Sat, 08 Jul 2000 04:00:00

How do I unlock AppleShare Folder on Microsoft UAM Volume for MAC
clients on NT Server?  So that I can set up Personal Folder for MAC
clients on NT.

unlocking folder on UAM Volume for MAC clients

See FAQ, App F at

--
If you feel that anything in my post needs correction - feel free to do
so (in group).

Kirill

1. Mac Exchange Client without installing Mac Services/Volume

Is it possible to use the Mac Exchange client (any of the
Exchange/Outlook clients) without having to install Mac Services or
volumes on my Exchange 5.5 server? The Macs are configured to use
TCP/IP across the network.

We have had good luck using the "Dave" network connectivity tools to
access our NT shares, but we have failed to connect to the Exchange
server.

2. multiple users one mailbox

3. Contacts, Public Folder Contacts show as messages on Mac client and PC/Mac Web access

4. Extra authentication prompts

5. Unlock Personal Folder

6. calander update?

7. MAC-OS Client for MAC-OS 8.1 and later

8. Tips on Blocking Spam with Exchange

9. SP1 Mac client for non Power Macs

10. How to export a folder on a Mac Outlook CLient

11. Outlook Mac client and Public Folders

12. How to Export a folder on a Mac Client

13. Mac client and calendars in Public Folders