same e-mail to multiple users

Post by mrlynx7 » Tue, 11 Nov 2003 20:53:05

Hi!

Can i make same e-mail adress accessible to multiple users in
Server/Exchange 2003. I want two persons with different login accounts (AD)
to get meils to one specific e-mail adress

// JJL

same e-mail to multiple users

Post by Moishe Grunstei » Tue, 11 Nov 2003 23:59:31

You can either set the email address to Distribution group, and make those
users members of the group, or set the email address to a public folder and
have those users check the public folder.

Quote:> Hi!

> Can i make same e-mail adress accessible to multiple users in
> Server/Exchange 2003. I want two persons with different login accounts
(AD)
> to get meils to one specific e-mail adress

> // JJL

same e-mail to multiple users

Post by mrlynx7 » Wed, 12 Nov 2003 20:23:10

Distribution group was exacly what i was looking for. Thanks a lot

// JJL