Err Msg: Originator does not have permission

Err Msg: Originator does not have permission

Post by Carlos Piner » Sat, 25 Jul 1998 04:00:00

I am having a strange problem with Outlook 98 and Exchange 5.5.  I have set
the Exchange server for intranet email and use an ISP for internet email.
Both services are installed in Outlook (Exchange and Internet Email).

There are some email messages that receive the error message "The originator
does not have permission to submit message".  This apparently has nothing to
do with the email address since I have sent email messages to the same
address in the same day and one is sent and the other isn't.

If I disable the Exchange Service in the Outlook to force it to use the
Internet mail, I get the error message of no transport available, even
thought the Internet Mail service is available.  Again this occurs with some
messages and not with all of them.

Please help, any suggestions are welcomed.

Carlos Pinero

1. Err Msg: Could Not Complete the Operation

Hello.  Problem happens in Outlook 97 or 98 and we are Exchange Server 5.0
w/sp1.

Whenever I try to open a task in the in-box, I get:

"Can't open this item.  Could not complete the operation.  One or more
parameter values are not valid."

Other items can open and everything else works fine.  Microsoft article
Q185049 says it's a corrupted mailbox and it needs to be deleted and
re-created!!  Yuch!  This is the only problem I'm having with the mailbox.
Anybody else run into this or have any suggestions?

Thanks much!

--
Regards,

Tom Jacobson, Hub Distributing Inc., Ontario, CA

2. Email Recall!

3. How did I configure logging options?

4. mdbdata folders

5. Originator does not have permissions problem

6. MS Exchange vs Postfix

7. "Originator does not have permission " problem

8. originator does not have permission to submit message

9. The originator does not have permission to submit message

10. Error-The originator does not have permission...