Is there any information available about messages crashing the queue based
on file system restrictions? Let me say if there are 50000 or more messages
in a queue would that be a problem for Exchange?
Kirill S. Palagin
> Is there any information available about messages crashing the queue based
> on file system restrictions? Let me say if there are 50000 or more messages
> in a queue would that be a problem for Exchange?
BTW, I hope you've got plenty of disk space. The transaction logs,
MTADATA and IMCDATA directories will get a workout!
MCSE, Exchange MVP
MS Exchange FAQ at http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm
1. Email stuck in the internet mail connector queue.
I have an email that won't delete out of the IMC queue. It is an infected
"anna" mail item that was there when the server was taken off-line for
cleanup. It is the only one left and it is stuck Inbound in the queue. The
properties show it from an internal address to a custom recip that should be
in the outbound queue. Anyway it won't delete. How do I get it to go away.
The recip says it keeps going into her mailbox and she cant get rid of it.
2. Install FAX with Exchange 4 - HELP ME PLEASE!
3. Internet mail connector queue flooded
4. Exchange not able to send out #5.0.0
5. Internet mail connector queue
7. Internet Mail Connector Queue
8. Changing Path of Message Tracking Logfiles
9. Internet Mail Service Connector Queues
10. Messages remain at the conversion queue (Internet mail Connector)
11. Internet Mail Queue - Mail does not leave the queue all the time - Seem to get stuck
12. Outgoing Mail stuck in MS Mail connector Queue