I need to add a Disclaimer to all outgoing mail

I need to add a Disclaimer to all outgoing mail

Post by Comcas » Tue, 09 Dec 1997 04:00:00

Does anyone know how to add a header or footer to all outgoing mail?  I
want to use it for a disclaimer. I have exchange 4.0 sp 2.
Thanks.

1. Add mail Disclaimer to Outgoing mail

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to configure Exchange 2000 to add a
mail disclaimer to all outgoing mail through Exchange 2000 interface.

I know I can purchase software to do this but wondered if it was somthing
that could be done without having to purchase software.

paul wynn

2. FAX EDITOR

3. Add a server script to add disclaimer to all outgoing IMS message s through EXCHSVR 5.5

4. server2000 Fehlermeldung

5. Adding a disclaimer to all outgoing SMTP e-mails

6. Mialbox username

7. Adding Disclaimer to Outgoing Mail

8. Exchange 2000 Pop3 Connector - Wrong mailbox

9. Adding Disclaimers to outgoing SMTP mail

10. Adding a disclaimer to outgoing mail

11. Adding 'disclaimer' onto all outgoing mail

12. Adding a disclaimer to all outgoing SMTP e-mails

13. Adding disclaimers on all outgoing mail