mail delivery to a pst and having any user view free/busy time on Exchange

mail delivery to a pst and having any user view free/busy time on Exchange

Post by news.microsoft.co » Tue, 20 Jun 2000 04:00:00

How do I configure a client to have their email downloaded to a pst file
from Exchange 5.5 sp3 and have their calendar in the pst copy its self to
the mailbox so other users can view it even when the client is out or their
computer is off. When setup a user with a pst file, and have the delivery
setup to deliver to the pst, their calendar shows no busy time because it is
on the pst.

Is there a way to force the mailbox calendar to be used all the time?

remove the nospam from the address to email me.

mail delivery to a pst and having any user view free/busy time on Exchange

Post by <ro.. » Wed, 21 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Hi

I think you need OST file offline folders to let offline users to use
the folders when they are not connected to the server.
To do it use the Outllook options and configure offline folders.

Ronen Gabbay
Hi-Tech College
ISRAEL

> How do I configure a client to have their email downloaded to a pst file
> from Exchange 5.5 sp3 and have their calendar in the pst copy its self to
> the mailbox so other users can view it even when the client is out or
their
> computer is off. When setup a user with a pst file, and have the delivery
> setup to deliver to the pst, their calendar shows no busy time because it
is
> on the pst.

> Is there a way to force the mailbox calendar to be used all the time?

> remove the nospam from the address to email me.

1. mail delivery to a pst and having any user view free/busy time on Exchange

How do I configure a client to have their email downloaded to a pst file
from Exchange 5.5 sp3 and have their calendar in the pst copy its self to
the mailbox so other users can view it even when the client is out or their
computer is off. When setup a user with a pst file, and have the delivery
setup to deliver to the pst, their calendar shows no busy time because it is
on the pst.

Is there a way to force the mailbox calendar to be used all the time?

remove the nospam from the address to email me.

2. administration

3. Viewing free/busy times of public folder calendars

4. RAS MTA Transport Stack

5. View Free/Busy times in one Interface

6. How do you integrate Exchange / SQL Server Contact Info?

7. Viewing Free/Busy times - different Organizations

8. Does In-Place upgrade require ADC ?

9. Permissions for viewing busy/free time

10. Free/Busy time and viewing other's calendars

11. Hiding Free/Busy time from other users in Exchange

12. Hiding free-busy time from certain users

13. Can't see Free/Busy time for other users