POP3 connector

Post by Bob » Wed, 06 Mar 2002 23:37:34

Is there a free pop3 connector for exchange 2k server like there is in Small
Business Server 2000's exchange?

Thanks

POP3 connector

Post by Mark Fugat » Thu, 07 Mar 2002 01:06:40

Its not free but I would recommend looking at www.exchangepop3.com, I dont
know of any free ones on the market.

--
Mark Fugatt
Pentech Office Solutions Inc

Quote:> Is there a free pop3 connector for exchange 2k server like there is in
Small
> Business Server 2000's exchange?

> Thanks

POP3 connector

Post by Ronen Gabba » Thu, 07 Mar 2002 03:12:08

And another one .
 http://www.pytheas.com/pmgen.htm

--
Ronen Gabbay MCT,MCSE+I,MCDBA
Hi-Tech College Israel

> Its not free but I would recommend looking at www.exchangepop3.com, I dont
> know of any free ones on the market.

> --
> Mark Fugatt
> Pentech Office Solutions Inc
> Rochester, NY
> www.4mcts.com

> > Is there a free pop3 connector for exchange 2k server like there is in
> Small
> > Business Server 2000's exchange?

> > Thanks

1. POP3 connector and leaving copys on the POP3 Server

Hi all

I am having problems with collecting mail from a POP3 server.
I am using SBS and POP3 connector. Is there any way to tell POP3
connector to leave copys of the collectet messages on the ISPs POP Server.
I want to have all of my messages in my office, but also want
to have them at home without RAS dialin to my server in the office.
If there is no way with MS POP3 Connector, do somebody know
another tool?

Thanks, Mike.

2. Undeliverable Mail

3. POP3 Connector for Exchange

4. Mailbox Limits

5. Installing POP3 Connector in Exchange 2k

6. How to install CDOEXM on a non Exchange server machine?

7. pop3 connector for exchange 2000 server

8. News feed problems

9. SMTP and POP3 Connector Problem

10. Re. exchange 2000 on SBS and pop3 connector

11. Pop3 connector

12. POP3 connector

13. Looking for POP3 connector for Exchange 5.5 Enterprise