Service WEB - Help

Post by Silvi » Wed, 22 Sep 1999 04:00:00

I have a problem with Web service Exchange Server 5.5
I have installed Service pack 2 and i am not able to use web interface of
exchange, the error is:

"The Microsoft Exchange Server is down or the HTTP Service has been disabled
by an administrator. Please try your request again later"

Exchange Server is not down and the service HTTP is active.. i think :-)

Help me please!

Sorry for my english :-)

Silvia (Italy)

1. Web Services, help.

Here's my problem:

I run NTServer 4.0, with Exchange Server 5.0.  I cannot get Internet
Information Service to start ever since I installed the NT Option Pack
4.0 beta.

What happens is that I can install IIS 2.0 ok.  However, when I try to
start the services, I get a "dependency group has failed to start"
error.

When I try to re-install the NT Option Pack, I get this error in the
middle of installation:

The dynamic link library MTxlnfr1.dll could not be found in the
specified path
C:\WINNT\system32;.;C:\WINNT\System32;C:\WINNT\system;C:\WINNT;C:\WINNT\

system32;C:\WINNT;C:\Program Files\Mts.

I have tried all combinations of re-installation to no avail.  Please
help.

Anthony Ottaviano
SysAdmin
Cellular Technical Services

2. Exchange Server on Terminal Server

3. Service Pack 1 SP1 Outlook Web Access OWA Service

4. Problems booking a resource due to free + busy information

5. Service Pack 1 SP1 Outlook Web Access OWA Service Unavailable

6. Where to install ODBC drivers for MS Exchange application

7. Service Pack 1 SP1 Outlook Web Access OWA Service

8. Accessing Forms In a public folder

9. Service Pack 1 SP1 Outlook Web Access OWA Service Unavailable

10. Information Store Service HELP HELP HELP

11. web calandar + Public folders + web access setup help